Harvey & Company is a leading buy-side acquisition search and advisory firm that has been involved in over 800 buy-side transactions, including 151 in 2022. Since our founding in 1998, we have built a strong track record of successful investments and acquisitions within industrial, business, and financial services; manufacturing; healthcare; distribution; consumer; technology; education and energy sectors.
Our experienced teams act as industry-focused partners and advisers to well-capitalized private equity funds and corporations seeking to pursue new investments and buy-and-build strategies. Where we have strong industry interest, we are proactive about our investment process and strategically attempt to engage business owners and industry executives in a direct dialogue. Harvey & Company is unique in that we have advised the buyer on every one of our 800+ transactions. Our 100+ professionals are well-attuned to the needs of privately-held companies, working with family and founder-owned businesses to explore options tailored to their goals and wishes. We recognize that management is the key to creating long-term value and that a successful and profitable company is developed by preserving both the culture and entrepreneurial spirit upon which it has been built.
Harvey & Company has an extensive and successful track record including:
- Initiated and advised buyers on 843 closed transactions, including 151 in 2022.
- Initiated 101 new private equity investment/platform transactions and 742 strategic add-ons.
- Closed transactions with 209 Private Equity Firms and 356 corporations.
- The aggregate valuation of the transactions initiated by Harvey & Company is over $10 billion
- 100+ professionals, plus an in-house and overseas research staff, all focused on specific industry sectors.
- Netherlands branch focused on proprietary European deal origination, led by multi-lingual professional with 15+ years of European M&A and buy-side experience. Their activity has resulted in 52 executive-led new platform investments and over 100 placements in CEO, Chairman, or Director capacities.