Harvey & Company is a leading buyside acquisition search and principal investment firm that has been involved in over 570 transactions, including 100+ in the last twelve months. Since our founding in 1998, we have built a strong track record of successful investments and acquisitions within industrial, business, and financial services; manufacturing; healthcare; distribution; consumer; technology; education and energy sectors.
Our experienced teams act as industry-focused partners and advisers to well-capitalized private equity funds and corporations seeking to pursue new investments and buy-and-build strategies. Where we have strong industry interest, we are proactive about our investment process and strategically attempt to engage business owners and industry executives in a direct dialogue. Harvey & Company is unique in that we have advised the buyer on every one of our 500+ transactions and often participate as a co-investor. Our 80+ professionals are well-attuned to the needs of privately-held companies, working with family and founder-owned businesses to explore options tailored to their goals and wishes. We recognize that management is the key to creating long-term value and that a successful and profitable company is developed by preserving both the culture and entrepreneurial spirit upon which it has been built.
Harvey & Company has an extensive and successful track record including:
- Initiated and advised buyers on 578 closed transactions, including 100+ in the last twelve months.
- Initiated 84 new private equity investment/platform transactions and 494 strategic add-ons.
- Co-invested alongside our private equity buyer clients/partners in over 45 transactions.
- Closed transactions with 155 Private Equity Firms and 244 corporations.
- The aggregate valuation of the transactions initiated by Harvey & Company is over $10 billion
- 80+ professionals, plus an in-house and overseas research staff, all focused on specific industry sectors.
- Netherlands branch focused on proprietary European deal origination, led by multi-lingual professional with 15+ years of European M&A and buy-side experience. Their activity has resulted in 43 executive-led new platform investments and over 90 placements in CEO, Chairman, or Director capacities.